Hello today I had a writing task to help me get better at writing.It was really fun and the most fun task I’ve ever done!
Hello everyone today I was learning about French food.This was really fun but took a bit long but it was worth it.
Hello today I had to answer some questions about French food here are all my answers enjoy.
Task description: Today we have been learning all about French food or French cuisine as it is know in France. We had to read an article today telling us about French food. We then had to answer questions related to what we had read. Below is the answers to the questions. Each answer is highlighted.
Please read the article on French Food here before answering the questions.
1) Food in France is also known as French
a) Fries b) Toast
c) Cuisine d) Cheese
2) French food has influenced the style of cooking throughout
a) North America b) Europe
c) Australasia d) Asia
3) In the South of France people prefer to use this in their cooking
a) butter b) canola oil
c) water d) olive oil and garlic
4) A well known type of bread in France is called a
a) scone b) baguette
c) crepe d) bun
5) Crepes are usually filled with chocolate sauce and fresh fruit
a) True b) False
6) Crepes are never filled with a savoury filling
a) True b) False
7) A well known cheese that the French are famous for is
a) Colby b) Cheddar
c) Camembert d) Mozzarella cheese
8) Ratatouille is a thick stew that is made from these vegetables
a) carrots and peas b) lettuce and cabbage
c) kumara and corn d) tomatoes and bell peppers
9) The word ratatouille translates to
a) motley crew b) motley stew
c) motley crue d) mouldy stew
10) Escargot is the French name for
a) cheese b) truffles
c) snails d) baguettes
Today I was researching Interesting facts about French food and this is what I found ENJOY.